1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Razor Coast

Discussion in 'Marketplace Content' started by Irondeacon, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Irondeacon

Irondeacon New Member

I am considering getting the Razor Coast module from the marketplace. I see that it is not tagged with the PDF label. Does anyone know if this is an oversight, or will I need to get a copy from the fine folks at Frog God Games?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I do believe that was done prior to our start of including PDFs and hence why it is not tagged as including such. I can ask Joe to reach out to FGG and see if they are agreeable to inclusion and adjusting the product.

3. Sandman

Sandman Marketplace Admin
    Staff Member

Greetings Irondeacon,

At this time FGG has not allowed the inclusion of the PDF with their products. I can say that Razor Coast is a massive adventure that should keep any gaming group busy for months, and I personally want to get a hard copy of the adventure because of the cool artwork. At times FGG runs a sale and offers the hard copy and PDF for half price.

Peace

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Thank you Joe for the information...

5. Irondeacon

Irondeacon New Member

Thanks for the info. I have no problem picking up the AP from Frog God, everything I have read says I will be getting my money's worth.