1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Oddity with 3.6.11.12

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Whirlingdervish, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Whirlingdervish

I started a new campaign to test out the beta version the load traits from file pops up with a list of feats the first time you load the campaign however when I close and reopen the campaign the same window opens but no feats are listed and when you go to add feats to token there are none in the list is anyone else having this issue?

2. Whirlingdervish

Nevermind i figured it out after you load it the first time you need to export the list as an xml file intot he campaign file uner stored/features

3. Whirlingdervish

Noticed something else well 2 somethings actually ... for some reasons my feats are now showing up in the traits tab rather than the feats tab (is this working as intended or a bug?) and the other when i am setting and using skills when i roll is not including the proficiency bonus at all just the stat bonus is the skill proficiency mechanic not yet finished?

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

That is as intended. Eventually the Feats tab will be fully integrated into Traits

5. Whirlingdervish

and the proficiency bonus thing?

6. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

dunno .. I'll ask T to check it..

7. Whirlingdervish

Okay i figured out the proficiency thing missed it on the character sheet

8. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

so in .14 (secretly uploaded to the beta_builds area) there's some fixes for Prof bonus.

Feats as a tab are being depriicated and migrated to features/traits. This will allow you to hang text, features and other automation bits off of them.

also also, if you have an item or trait, you can use the ctrl+b key combo to launch the launcher for these features.

the release candidate is nearly ready and will be either .15 or .16 depending on what we find in the build we're buttoning up now.