1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New A/D resolution is cool

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Wesley Gorby, May 9, 2017.

1. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

upload_2017-5-9_19-3-29.png

This is from the .18 beta

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for suggesting these changes @Krilion_GD. I think they came out pretty good.

I've been thinking about the AD toggle along the top menu. It seems to me that having this togged could autoselect the use A/D in the attack options then de-toggle the top menu as your AD roll has been expended.

Alternately, we could use the AD toggle to set a perpetual state where all the things are done with AD while the toggle is active.

Thoughts?

3. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Perpetual might be better given the circumstances and how many attacks something has. Kobolds have pack tactics in 5e which gives them advantage as long as an ally is adjacent to their target. If the Kobold gets extra attack...