1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.11 PC saving changes issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by onyxius, Jun 4, 2017.

1. onyxius

onyxius New Member

When a player edits their character, and it comes to me to accept, it doesn't save some of the changes such as Money and traits, saving throws, reflex. On the incoming change request page up top I tried different settings with + and = such as:

Incoming = Result (blank) Existing
    Incoming + Result + Existing
    Incoming = Result = Existing

1. What you are trying to do exactly?
    a. I'm trying to accept PC changes such as money, traits, saving throws, reflex.

2. What the result was and/or what steps you took?
    a. The page pops up for me to look at the requested changes. I can change the top = and + signs and hit next and finish to accept but the changes do not save when I go in to see if the changes saved.

3. Is the issue repeatable?
    a. Yes, I can have someone login to my current pathfinder session and use team-viewer to show them.

4. What OS you are using?
    a. Windows 10 pro 64 bit

5. What rules system are you using?
    a. Pathfinder

6. What version of the software are you using?
    a. Current Version 3.6.11

Look at the last part of the log as this is where we were finishing up, making changes due to level ups. I am available on the discord server as well if you are interested in joining a session and seeing what is happening as well as team-viewer.

SNAG-0002.jpg SNAG-0003.jpg SNAG-0004.jpg SNAG-0005.jpg SNAG-0006.jpg

Attached Files:

2. onyxius

onyxius New Member

Update:

After testing the latest version of the open beta client, there is no need to assist in a resolution to this as its completely revamped in the upcoming version to be hopefully released within the next couple of weeks, and it works great. I will manually make the changes as needed until then.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks @onyxius

3.6.11.22 just dropped -- check the announcement section for more details!

4. onyxius

onyxius New Member

Thank you @owlbear I will get it now.