1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Character levels able to go to 100/99

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by cranerat, Jul 26, 2017.

1. cranerat

cranerat Member

Currently this mostly affects spell casters in that you cannot show any spells on a caster if their level is above lvl 20. It disappears and is not available.
    Fix te coding to enable spells per day etc. to be carried past lvl 20

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

as far as I know, there is nothing in Mythic or RAW that allows casting above the normal class cap of 20th and spell level of 9th.. can you sight a source for what you are referring to?

#2 Wesley Gorby, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  3. Whirlingdervish

I point you to Basic, Expert,Companion, Masters , Immortals which had a cap of level 36 and 1st edition advanced dungeons dragons which had no cap unless you were a demihuman or class that had a max level (Monk, Assassin,Druid) and then i will point you to the forwards in the first and second edition dungeon masters guides where the writers exhort would be DM/GM to go beyond whats written and make the game their own thats all the reason any of us need.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I'll forward it on to the dev team and post back when I have some info on it.