1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

OS X launch bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uthar, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. uthar

uthar New Member

HI everyone
    I would love to test this software but there is an issue with the program.
    The file unzip correctly on my laptop but when i click on it i got a message saying "this file is corrupted".
    i'm on macbook pro with OS X 10.11.6 (el capitan)
    thanks a lot for your help

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hello Uthar,

There are some quirky things with Mac' new security features and the App store.. There are some suggestions on the Wiki on dealing with various flavors of Mac, please see Wiki -> Installation -> Mac

If this does not solve your issue, please let me know so we can look deeper into what the issue is for you.
    [​IMG]

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Also per Owlbear;

Tobias Drewry 5:12 PM

[​IMG]
    Additionally, we'll be re-rolling the application into a Mac DMG post Gen Con. The time to get this done before the show just hasn't been there as we have to build a new build environment to make things play nice in Sierra.

In the meantime, you should be able to navigate to the data directory and just double click on the d20pro.jar file.

If this still fails, screen shots or more details will help us debug the specific type of issue you're seeing.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

What Kril said.