1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Feats replaced by Traits; 3.5 d20SRD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by templar12, Jul 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. templar12

templar12 Member

Hello! Excited to see 3.7! Congrats!

Did a complete new install, copied my Judge folder in...we are still 3.5'ers.

Question: I notice Feats tab gone, all my feats lost, and will have to update all creatures in my library w the Trait equivalents under that tab.... unless this is an error or I missed something and a fix can do? or must I update every single library character/monster,etc?

I also notice all my generic monsters in the creature library have had all their ability scores defaulted to 10 across all six.

#1 templar12, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Yup, everything is a trait now.

You'll want to add the traits to your Trait Library (Rules Library). Then in the traits tab of creatures, you can add the traits. The bennefit to this is, you change a trait in your library, you can sync it with the creature library without re-editing each creature.

3. cranerat

cranerat Member

Any way to mass import the feats to traits? I have 88 text pages from all books of them.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

if it is part of an older campaign, it will prompt you to convert/import when it launches the campaign.

5. cranerat

cranerat Member

It never did ask for the import when I copied the campaign into the new directory. Same for all the items in my previous campaign, it ported over maybe 50 of them.

6. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

You can force an import by going to options and clicking the refresh resources. If there is a legacy items.dat and a feats.txt file in there, the refresh resources button will pull those guys up and give you an importer requester.

Let us know if that doesn't actually come up for you.