1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

The advertisement blurp on starting does not disable.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Ualaa, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Ualaa

Ualaa Member

Every time I start d20Pro, I uncheck the box to not display the advertisement. If I close the program and re-open it, it remembers that setting.

But once I reboot the PC and start the program, it has the box re-checked and displays that advertisement every time.

It doesn't remember (after a PC or Laptop shut down) that I have unchecked the box, to show the advertisement.

Is there any way to disable that, so that it remembers?

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Yeah, this is borked so it's removed in 3.7.2 so it doesn't come up anymore. Sorry, it's broke in the install so without the application update, there's not a lot we can do to repair it.

Installers are under construction and I'm digging thru the mac .app signing tasks for Sierra -- windows is "fine" but could use tuning. so this is likely not to far out there.

3. Ualaa

Ualaa Member

Thank you.