1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

PCGEN XML Format

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by onyxius, Mar 24, 2017.

1. onyxius

onyxius New Member

Hello,
    I was messing around with PCGen v6.06.01 and was outputting in xml format because when you are in d20pro and select import under creature, it gives you an option to import an xml format for PCGen, however it fails with an invalid format error. Do i need to find a special plugin for PCGen to output into D20PRO xml format?

Thanks

2. onyxius

onyxius New Member

Basically for a work around, in the XML file of the character sheet, make the left look like the right by removing the extra "5 ft. bye ".

Also, for now, make sure that the characters you import are more to the core characters like wizard, rogue, cleric and so on. Its when you use something like "Wizard (Evoker)" types of combos that could also cause issues. This is something they are aware of and working towards fixing as well.

The best template to use when exporting is "csheet_fantasy_generic_export.xml.ftl" It will still export as a .xml file.

[​IMG]

Thanks to owlbear for assisting me on this.

wigwam likes this.
  3. juskom95

juskom95 New Member

I don't think this is working anymore. PCGen may have changed their format with 6.07.05