1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Session (tab)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Blueter, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Blueter

Blueter Member

So when Logging in, you pick a session. There is a growing list of mostly offline DM/GM games. I called mine 5E Blueter added a password ect, ect. Worked on some new maps then went to log on as a player also to look at it from a players perspective. First I typed in 5E Blueter and it said "unable to establish channel". I tried it a few times and nothing doing. I scrolled down and hand picked the session put in the password and it let me log on. I guess is that working as intended? Do you have to scroll down and pick from the list over typing it in? Secondly there are a lot of sessions on that list from other DM's, if I delete them from my list will it ruin anything on their end or just make so I no longer see them? The last thing I want to do is mess up someone else's game. If it is working as intended can it be set up to where only current online games show up?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

it's very much a 'work in progress' at the moment. At some point here shortly, yes, it will auto prune old games, show you just yours, have other filter information about said game...

What you see, is just the skeleton to hopefully doing a proper game lobby of sorts.

3. Ualaa

Ualaa Member

If you're using the TCP/IP method, across the local network, irregardless of whose session you pick you end up connecting to the correct game.
    I use a password anyway, out of habit, but all the instances of d20Pro are running on my gaming laptop.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

sessions are disabled (unselectable) with Direct TCP/IP method.

upload_2018-1-1_19-59-27.png