1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Version 3.7.2 SLOW!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Clark, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Michael Clark

Michael Clark New Member

I made the update a few weeks back and I have finally figured out how to get many of the things I need to work in the new version. However, I have noticed that advanced fog of war takes about 30 seconds or more with each move made in the new version. It was slow before, but this is ridiculous. Is there something I have to do to change this? Do I need to reset the polygons in the new version? Am I alone with this issue?

Thanks!

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

There are numerous reasons you could be seeing this. Is this a map from a prior version?
    can you upload the map here so we can take a look at it?

3. Michael Clark

Michael Clark New Member

The map is from the prior version. I have deleted the polygons on many of the maps as I needed to speed up the process during the game and I went to easy fog of war to do that. I will see if I can find a map, test it out, and then post it if I find it is slow as well.

Thank you!