1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG for pathfinder

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Thrillba, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

I am looking for a group to play with. I have been dm'g for 10 years or more and I am really looking forward to playing. I have my own license so I am ready to play.

2. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

@Krilion_GD and his spousal unit evidently run several adventures. You might reach out directly to him.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

yup, we run several games and have a small personal community that's independent of D20PRO (Mesa Mundi).
    Details are at http://tcrgames.com

4. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Tho we aren't currently running any Pathfinder games.

5. AdventureMagic

AdventureMagic New Member

Join my Wednesday or Sunday group. I'm trying to create a Wednesday group. I'm talking to my Sunday group about moving to D20Pro. We have a player who wants to play with us but lives too far away. We have other people who have played with us but for personal reasons can't play for a while but plan to come back (and some of them also live far away).

I'm planning to demo at least part of D20Pro (with my campaign inside) this Sunday or next time we play.

Check out my posting above.