1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Triggers on Markers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by HippyCraig, May 10, 2018.

1. HippyCraig

HippyCraig Member

I noticed Triggers on Marks are misbehaving, unless you click return in each field after typing or updating a field it wont take. Just typing and moving to a new field will not update the trigger, and I also can not delete them.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Thank you for the heads up. I'll add it to the list.

3. HippyCraig

HippyCraig Member

I would like to add a feature request to this as well. I know there is an option on triggers to not launch on the pc but the DM only. It would be nice to have a flag set on each trigger to allow it to act on either the Players or DM only. For example, I can trigger some music on the PC's connected but I also started adding triggers to rooms with a link directly to DND Beyond's monster stats to use during game play, and that I dont want to pop up on there side.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Yup. I replied to the other thread about the request. Re: UI bug, noted and working on it!! thanks again!

5. HippyCraig

HippyCraig Member

Sorry for the duplicate. Afterwards I realized it should be in the other thread