1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with Map Markers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by KennethJordan, Jul 20, 2018.

1. KennethJordan

KennethJordan New Member

Hi all,

I believe I'm having an issue where I can't seem to use Map Markers since I update to 3.7.3

When I attempt to create one, the window comes up with a shaded box over the whole interface and does not respond to any clicking or typing. Everything else seems to be working as normal. Any ideas or is this something I can fix on my end with a setting or something I'm unaware of?
    map marker issue.jpg

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

You should have a Markers folder as well as a markers.zip

upload_2018-7-20_23-40-40.png

upload_2018-7-20_23-41-56.png

Could you check they are present please?

3. KennethJordan

KennethJordan New Member

Thank you Krillion,

It appears I do not and as I was browsing earlier, I thought that may be a possible issue. My d20pro folder looks different than yours as well. I'm not sure if I made a mess of it through the various updates over the years.

Here is what mine looks like...

issues with d20pro.png issues 2.png

4. KennethJordan

KennethJordan New Member

So, it appears I made a mess with this program on my computer and have different versions in two different sub-folders. Long story - but I haven't been able to do much gaming in the last year and I must have had a separate folder with other versions and forgot where I had dedicated the file/folder locations. Maybe that's the issue. I'm working on cleaning this up and I'll update the thread if I get it resolved.

5. KennethJordan

KennethJordan New Member

FYI, I resolved. After looking at the photos you posted, I decided to do some clean up, make sure I kept all my content and re-install 3.7.3. After I did that and restarted my computer, markers (and everything else are working fine). Thank ya.

6. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

np, glad to serve