1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

5e MM and Player Handbook

Discussion in 'D&D 5th Edition' started by Golldan, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

Highlighting all Scripts, and Enabling seems to have worked.... Thanks

2. mutant

mutant Member

When I logged into d20 system today, all scripts (except same six previous) are now disabled and spells do not work. In Rules Library, the only scripts enabled are the same six from before. I highlighted all scripts and chose enable. Only the scripts with the green box in first column are enabled. The spells worked once again.

I cannot remember exact flow, but I had to enable scripts once again during session when a friend logged into my session. However, I am not able to recreate this situation. I have logged in as a player and a guest; all scripts still enabled.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I'd remove the duplicates if it were me.

4. Golldan

Golldan Member

Had same issue as mutant.... removed all extra/red scripts, highlighted what was left and enabled, and existed Rules lib, and closed out d20Pro. Went back in and the single/green version are all there and Enabled. Thanks!

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

And. yeah.. sorry folks Kril and I found the bug, but it's going to have to wait till post GenCon for a real fix. Again, my apologies. This is a complicated project but that doesn't alleviate your pain!

6. mutant

mutant Member

Issues I am encountering:
    *Scripts still need to be enabled upon log-in (you have addressed this as a bug)
    *I created a quick test Wizard (school of Abjuration) to cast spells. Issues:
    a) Chill Touch always rolls modified 0.
    b) Magic Missile does total damage of all three missile to each target chosen.
    *Using existing Cleric. Damage is inconsistently applied in casting Sacred Flame. It sometimes works correct (DEX save negates), but I have multiple instances where it is still applied on successful save or not applied on a failed save.

How do I apply damage from Agonizing Blast feat to Eldritch Blast spell?

7. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

There are two approaches here,

1: the players you could adjust the spell on the fly (effect / flow) when casting.
    2: create a custom spell combining the two elements and give it to the player.

8. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

should only have to be done once.

if you have dupes on the other hand, I'd suggest 'selecting all' and 'enable' them, the sorting the Library by enable/disable and remove all the disabled elements

9. mutant

mutant Member

Just to confirm...
    I have a duplicate of every script. One version has a green banner, one has a red banner. When I select all and enable, only the scripts with the green banner enable. The version of the scripts with the red banner cannot be enabled. I should delete all scripts with the red banner?

EDIT- I deleted all scripts with red banner. When I restart, all scripts now are enabled.

#29 mutant, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  10. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

perfect. Also, make sure to move up to 3.7.4 major updates to the feature resolution and handling. Also, I removed the block on script access for encrypted scripts so you can view and edit them properly now!!