1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to edit spell list and other conundrums in 3.7.5

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by mrwinfree, Sep 23, 2018.

1. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Afternoon,
    3.7.5 D20Pro
    Mac OS X 10.13.6
    Clean install.

Using the starter characters, I attempt to edit the spell list for the starter wizard. I receive the errors unable to edit, and unable to rest when the corresponding radio button is pushed.

I look in the Rules Library > Traits Library and it is empty. I attempt to import a user created spell (taken from the forums) but it does not appear in the Rules Library > Spell Library.

I am trying to reboot the campaign cleanly, so will be recreating much of the campaign content. I am doing this as I feel the multiple export/import cycles I have gone through may be contributing to wonky behavior my group has been seeing.

2. vanith

vanith Member

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

this is usually a result of the class being changed and not reapplying it to the token. remove the class from the token, save the token, then reapply the class to the token.

classes are cached on tokens, if the class is changed, or adjusted, it may prevent it working correcting as the cached data may be out of sync with what is in the library.

This part raises lots of questions and ones that can't be answered without a log file and/or being able to look at the raw campaign.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Don't forget to hit the sync button after updating a class in the classes library -- the sync button is the little wifi looking icon to the right of the class entry in the library!

5. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Thanks all!