1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

v3.7.1.19 - cannot import creatures?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by huntercc, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It's never a suggested practice to install over the top of a previous install.

http://guide.d20pro.com/gs_download_installation/

upload_2017-11-28_20-39-46.png

However, I believe they are discussing an importer jar and not a full installable build.

2. firebringer

firebringer Member

Krilion is correct...this was just the updated native HL importer jar that Owlbear linked. After applying the updated importer, at least in my case, clicking the attack tab still wouldn't refresh the screen.

3. Ursus_minor

Ursus_minor New Member

Thanks for the great job. If I understand correctly this herolab importer will not work yet with Pathfinder created characters. If so, when can we hope for it?

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Correct, it is not complete yet.. Though they have made good progress in bringing it up to speed. FIrebringer volunteered to help test on the Mac I believe. To which he and Owlbear tweaked and tried several things. I do not have a timeline on this, though it is a good sign seeing the activity on the subject that things are moving ahead and getting much closer.

5. Ursus_minor

Ursus_minor New Member

Great! Hope to get PC version soon, our campaign is ready to go and I just wait for creatures to import (too much manual job). If I can help somehow I'll be glad to do so.

6. Ursus_minor

Ursus_minor New Member

How is fixing importing PCgen creatures? I couldn't do it in version 74. Does 75 fixes it?

7. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi @Ursus_minor, I think this one slipped through the cracks on my end. You wouldn't happen to have a sample PF for PCGen imports would you? I can try to get this updated. It is worth noting that the PCGen support has generally been on their end, but we can do what we can from here as well!