1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder 2-hand/off-hand damage not calculating correctly

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Rapidblast, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Rapidblast

Rapidblast New Member

Hello, I have been running into a problem ever since I updated to 3.7.5 and now I am finally asking for help with it.

I am running a campaign using the Pathfinder rules. What should happen with most attacks is if they are 1-handed the characters strength modifier is added to the damage, if it is 2-handed then 1.5 x Str should be added, and off-handed attacks should get 0.5 x Str.

What is happening instead is that no matter what I set an attack to it adds 1 x Str to the damage.

I have poked through the various options trying to see if there was some box I needed to check, and I have created fresh Pathfinder campaigns and created new characters with to see if that would fix the issue.

As it says in the .log, I am using Windows 10, the Pathfinder ruleset, and D20Pro 3.7.5.

Thank you very much for whatever help or advice you can provide.

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member