1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Creature tokens Abilites all reset to 10

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golldan, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

what you are trying to do exactly? Use Purchased Monst tokens
    what the result was and/or what steps you took? Used Moster tokens in Maps. Initially values for Ability Stats look proper. Sometimes, double clicking and seeing the Mini view will show all Abilities as 10, this indicates that the token will reset Ability values once I move or attack with Monster token. And it does, so then the AC and Saves, etc based on Abilites are then reduced, and I need to restat them during play. Does not happen on every purchased token, but most. The Yeti purchased token, seems to stay stable. Also, created tokens usually stay, although I am not 100% that is always the case.
    Is the issue repeatable? Yes.
    what OS you are using? Windows 10
    what rules system are you using? Pathfinder
    what version of the software are you using? 3.7.6 (It has happened under diff versions, but not as bad under 3.7.5)

upload_2019-1-2_9-57-43.png

Attached Files:

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi @Golldan - are these coming from the "Selections of" PF product? We're gearing up to replace it with an updated version that doesn't have the older (all 10's) stats thing.

Should be able to drop/replace the critters with this update when it drops (hopefully this week -- we're in final qa)

3. Golldan

Golldan Member

Yes from Selections product... and the Tome of Horrors product.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay. we'll have to dive into ToH to fix that up. the Selections is nearly ready for re-launch since the 3.6.x creature re-work. Let me talk to the team about the ToH listings and see what we can get sorted quickly.