1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

License Upgrade question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gsmith3246, Jul 13, 2010.

1. gsmith3246

gsmith3246 New Member

Greetings,

I am considering purchasing d20Pro and several guest licenses (its easier for me to purchase the guests than to have my players buy player licenses). I looked at the license store and saw options to buy a Player license and options to buy the GM license with varying numbers of client licenses. I did NOT see an option to add a Guest license however.

If I buy GM + 3 Guests, for example, and later want to add another Guest license, how would I do that? Since a Player license is not the same as a Guest license, I am confused... if I have a GM license and I buy a Player license, does it act as a Guest license? Or does the option to buy a Guest appear in the store after I have a GM license?

I ask because I intend to buy the GM+3, then add up to 5 more Guests as more players join the game. Your website says Guests Licenses can be added, I just dont see how... please enlighten me :)

Thanks,
    Gerry

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

After you buy the initial licence GM +3 you can then upgrade to more licences while the program is running, when you start it up instead of starting a game at the bottom you can choose the log in and download a licence, then from there you choose your existing licence and can click the upgrade button to purchase more guest slots.

3. gsmith3246

gsmith3246 New Member

Sweet! Thanks!