1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

PC Update

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by crazitalk, Jul 2, 2019.

1. crazitalk

crazitalk Member

The character import function in the content library I've found to be exceedingly beneficial. I've used both PCGen and HeroLab to create characters to import into D20Pro, and I've been updating characters as they level up in those applications. One option I'd love to have is the ability to update an existing character without having to delete and re-import the character and then re-apply the player token, lighting, and any other refinements I have to make that aren't imported with the character file.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I hear ya... A fresh pass over the Import options to bring them along with many of the other recent updates will be helpful and is on the slate.

Currently, Network update is the priority, though Owlbear just did some really nice things for lighting and elevation (you can read some about this on Discord), which should be included in the next Beta release.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Hrmmm. Interesting. I've been thinking about this type of thing as well, not 100% sure when we'll be able to dive into it in earnest, but Kril and I can keep you in the loop for testing