1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder 2nd edtion

Discussion in 'Marketplace Content' started by KainPen, Jul 28, 2019.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hey guys it has been a while since it posted or even messed with the program. I have not GMed in over a year. I put developing my next game on hold. Until Pathfinder 2nd edition game out after seeing the play test. I was not sure if I was going to run 2nd or 1st edition of it. After getting my books a week early. I am pretty sure I am going to do it in 2nd edition, after looking at rule sets. I was wondering if you guys plan on adding support it in market place. It would be really nice If don't have to program a bunch of spells in or create monsters. lol

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

PF2 is currently in development as a marketplace product.
    If I am recalling correctly, some it is also being demo'd at GenCon.

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

@KainPen Krilion_GD is not mistaken, I'm working on PF2 source files and will have a version ready relatively soon. I'm not going to give a release date yet as I'm working on tools which help automation Paizo content creation. These are long over due but going very, very well.

I will say, we're hoping for a release in the next month. What exactly will be included in the PF2 release at that time will depend on the speed and progress we make on the content creation tools. We'll keep folks posted!