1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Editing creature attacks, copy and delete stops working.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by SDM, Aug 24, 2019.

1. SDM

SDM New Member

While attempting to edit creatures specifically add or remove attacks the copy and delete functions stop working until I close the program and restart. This has been happening for several updates. I reset the log file and waited for it to happen again, when it did the log file was empty.

I am using Pathfinder 2.0 playtest and version 3.7.9 RC3 but this issue has happened with other rule sets and versions.

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

This issue is being tracked. It is proving hard to root out exactly what is causing the list to lose focus like that.

That log file is blank, please send another. It could help us track down the problem.

3. SDM

SDM New Member

This is my most recent log file.

Attached Files:

4. KainPen

KainPen Member

I started to configure for pathfinder 2.0 and running into this for this in version 3.8.6 of d20pro. Note it is also happening to stuff in skills tab. I did notice sometime also I can't edit an attack at all. If click the name or dice nothing happens. If I click apply to creature. Then go back into edit mode I can then update the attack. Deleting is hit and miss. Here is my log file

Attached Files:

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

This is a long-standing 'List' bug. Hopefully, Owlbear can further nail that down soon. In the meantime, the only thing you can do is restart D20PRO when you encounter the list bug.