1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

TCR Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wesley Gorby, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

@everyone I know I have covered this before, but I wanna go over it again. TCR Games is a personal/private entity. It has absolutely -nothing- to do with D20PRO/Mesa Mundi. We (TCR Games) use D20PRO as our VTT that is it. TCR Games belongs to Krilion & Charybdis GreyDragon, It is our personal gaming group. We welcome new folks to come game with us, it is not open to the public. We are selective in who we game with. The group (like any social venue) is not for everyone, and that is alright. Individual tastes vary, and that is alright. We may not be for you, or you for us... and that is alright.

bssutton27 likes this.