1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to add custom lights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koriley, Nov 12, 2019.

1. koriley

koriley New Member

In the drawing tools, I see I can create lights, which is great, I have some camp file lights and a moonlight. But the only way I can attach a light to a creature, it seems, is by the context menu. Is there another way to do this?

It looks like there was a way to tether lights to creatures in the past, did that go away?

I did search for this, and found some great answers to other issues I was having, but nothing on the current build for this specific issue.

Thanks,
    Kevin

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

3. koriley

koriley New Member

Interesting, that is what I had seen before, but my game tools doesn't have that option. Which is why I thought that maybe it was moved to the drawing tools.

Attached Files:

4. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Apologies, it has indeed been moved to Draw Tools.

upload_2019-11-12_15-28-26.png

5. koriley

koriley New Member

LOL, it's ok.

So when I add on there, I can add it to the map, but not to a creature. At least if I can, it doesn't show up in context window when I right-click on my creature and the owner tab is gone. So, is this something that was removed and is coming back?

6. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Most likely, yes.. We are about to do a UI/UX pass (update and adjustments) on the application. I think that is slated in that dev pass.