1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Marketplace problem, unable to download Pathfinder 1e starter pack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by WorstPlayerEver, Dec 10, 2020.

1. WorstPlayerEver

WorstPlayerEver New Member

Running 3.9.4 version, I can open the marketplace widget inside d20pro, launch the chromium browser window and navigate to the starter pack. But when I click the green "purchase" button, nothing happens, no response, no errors, no changes. Hitting the "sync" button back inside the window in d20pro still shows an empty list. I have tried running d20pro.exe as Administrator and temporarily disabled windows firewall, no other anti-virus software running. Not sure what is going wrong...

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

In the Options sections, please toggle the 'Retro Marketplace' interface and see if that fixes the issue for you.
    Are you on a Mac? (just curious)

3. WorstPlayerEver

WorstPlayerEver New Member

I seem to have much better results with the Retro Marketplace UI. It is downloaded and importing as I write this.

Previously, I attempted to use the newer marketplace on machines running Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, both with the same negative behavior/results.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Good to hear.. glad that worked for you.