1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Gauging interest in D20pro game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by bigkilla, Jun 25, 2010.

1. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Yeah, I'm going to be starting up a game fairly soon and I might have a few open slots for players. I'm just gauging interest to see how many people might be interested in playing. Time and all that good stuff has not been ironed out but I should have that info soon. Depending on how many people are interested along with the people I already have on board I might run multiple groups. The game will be Pathfinder (non-Pathfinder AP)and here are a few of the requirements I will have for players interested.

I will be using other programs/applications along with d20pro such as Ventrilo and a website using My Google site and web storage for files using Dropbox.

At this point I'm trying to gauge interest from users of this site. I already have a few long time friends who have some interest in playing and I am always looking for more people to play. I'm looking for 4 to 8 people (preferably 4 to 6) who have interest in playing in this online game. I will list a few requirements and features of the game I intend on running, and keep in mind I might be running multiple games for multiple groups.

• Ventrilo
    WILL be required as a player, with a microphone to be able to speak.(D20pro does have a built in chat feature but it is slow and cumbersome typing out Roleplaying situations or trying to explain what you or your character is doing.)

• D20pro
    A updated version of D20pro and updated Java will be required too play. (both programs are free)

• Participation in the maintenance of Google Site
    Each player will be expected to update information on the games Google Site in regards to their character, it is also a amazing tool for communication between game sessions.(If you do not know how to work on a Google Site it is easy and I can help anyone that needs help and I am learning as I go as well.

• Game Content
    I'm not sure what I will be running ATM but it will be Pathfinder. I will probably put up a vote for people interested to see if they want to play in one of the established adventure paths or maybe something else entirely. This will not be a pure dungeon crawl type game, roleplaying should be expected at least 50% of the time if not more. I expect players to build rich developed characters and I reward players well for doing so and good roleplaying.

If interested email me at Vanceludemann AT hotmail.com or leave me a PM here.

2. vardeman

vardeman New Member

Will this game be at a regularly scheduled time, and if so, when? I'm interested if I can fit it into my schedule.

V

3. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

It will, be at a regularly scheduled time or times and that will all depend on the times the people involved choose it to be.

4. vardeman

vardeman New Member

OK, then keep me posted. I'm definitely interested.

V

5. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

I'm Going to visit a few of the guys over the 4th and will nail down a solid schedule then. I will post further notes after the 4th.

6. Thassail

Thassail New Member

I'm also interested.

I should say this will be my first time playing Pathfinder. I've been out of gaming for awhile and I'm just getting back into it. I'll be prepared when we start playing but I may be a little lost a times. I don't know if this matters to your campaign or not but I thought I should add it.

7. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

OK, looks like we will be playing on Sundays most likley, not sure if we will be aiming for every week or possible every other week 1PM PST to about 8 or 9 PST shoot me a email at vanceludemann AT hotmail.com if you are interested looks like the party is going to consist of

Halfling Bard Never played PATHFINDER or dnd past 2ed
    Half-elf ranger OR Human or DORF fighter Never played PATHFINDER or dnd past 2ed
    Goblin Paladin (I know I know) Never played PATHFINDER
    SLOT TAKEN NOT SURE ON CLASS Never played PATHFINDER or dnd past 2ed
    SLOT TAKEN NOT SURE ON CLASS Experienced DND player not sure on Pathfinder experience
    SLOT OPEN
    SLOT OPEN
    POSSIBLE DORF BARBARIAN NOT sure on experience but possible wont even play

And I as the GM 30 years of DnD experience very little 3.0 and pathfinder xperience and first d20pro game

8. vardeman

vardeman New Member

Email sent.

V

9. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

I have sent you a few emails and no reply so far, looking forward to a reply.

Part composition as of now.

Halfling Bard
    Half-Elf Ranger
    Goblin Paladin
    Halfling Druid
    Dwarf Druid
    Possible Dwarf Monk unsure if he will play or might be a part time member

10. dragonlady

dragonlady Member

Don't get on the forums that often and just noticed your posting.

Looks like your group is full, but let me know if you need players in the future!

Robyn