1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tumble quick action

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by dragonlady, Aug 2, 2010.

1. dragonlady

dragonlady Member

Ok, so playing pathfinder and noticed the quick action tumble.

Now I'm playing a rogue, so I have acrobatics (Pathfinders jump/tumble/acrobatics catchall), and thought well, I will use that to tumble. Hit the action, and screen pops up "undefined skill check - d20 straight roll".

Could this be corrected for pathfinder?

Thanks!

Robyn

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Didn't D20pro also cry about Hide not working as well? since the Pathfinder version was Stealth.

3. dragonlady

dragonlady Member

aha, that was the one I was trying to remember.
    Thanks

4. Dan

Dan Member

Yeah. To be honest, those are legacy commands from before we started pushing for support in other systems. They really should go, as they break in anything other than 3.5 and are inconsistent (I want a perception quick skill, or athletics). We have a user story to remove or modify those.