1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Imports from Herolab are not pulling all info

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Thrillba, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

Long time User and Lover of d20. We have recently went more remote and I am wanting to handle everything through d20 pro instead of some things here and some things there. Hence I am trying to import my herolab characters.

When I do this either through using the export of d20pro from herolab or just using the .por file from herolab, a lot of information is being left out.

It is bringing in the basic info for saves, but not any bonus's of any kind, all spells are empty, there are only 2 skills listed. The GM notes show the correct info, but they do not reflect in the stats.

I could fix all of this manually but that would be a process every time the players level.

Any ideas or directions to look in order to correct this? I have also checked to make sure that its not something to do with newer classes or anything like that - plain cleric on level 4 does not get all their stats correct.