1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Annotated attack modifiers

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by blonde_john, Sep 22, 2010.

1. blonde_john

blonde_john New Member

I was wondering if all the modifiers to an attack roll could be annotated on the Judge resolve attack screen. Maybe as a pop-up menu when you mouse over the number. In addition there could always be an option to enable/disable this feature. I was thinking that it might be useful to ensure that everything is being included for those who may not have confidence in the system yet or always are double checking, without the need to browse through multiple screen for all the information. Something similar to how AC mods are annotated: (BAB:+6 STAT:-1 SIZE:-1 ADJ:-5) then a list of effects that are modifying the attack.

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

While this information isn't displayed as you describe, the bulk of it is available on the character attack screen.

Since I am not looking at the program, I can't give specifics; but you can definitely tell how much damage any given attack will do.

The only thing unaccounted for, on this screen, is any reductions or bonuses do to a particular mobs resistances/vulnerabilities; and resistances are accounted for on the DM's attack screen.