1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Show value of die rolled.

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by bigkilla, Sep 29, 2010.

1. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

I don't know if this has been asked before but it would be nice to see what the actual number on the dice that was rolled.

Example now you see when rolled: player so and so rolled 2d20 roll 18

What I would like is : player so and so rolled 2d20 roll 18 (10,8) or player so and so rolled 2d20 roll (10.8) 18

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Craziness, someone just posted some just like this on another thread.

It is on my list of things to do, just have to get there on my list.

3. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

I thought I read that the software used to do this; and that somewhere along the way - the feature was stolen by code gremlins.

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

No gremlins, unless it was a gremlin that told you that d20Pro use to list all the rolls of the dice. It has not.

It is something we will have to add anew and not just resurrect.

5. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

That must be the case. Because I just went through every thread I have ever started (or posted in) and could not find such a comment.

While I suppose it might have been in a thread in which I read, but did not post, I find that unlikely - as I have commented in two other "show the #'s please" thread.

/e mutters "damn gremlins" to himself, and slinks away.