1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Hit points

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Greymyst, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Greymyst

Greymyst New Member

I am looking for a way to use the program for a game with Vitality/Wounds. My idea is to replace the two part hit points that is there now (current / Max) with a alternate / hit points. Put in a check box that allows input in the first box, otherwise it is zero. If checked, subtract damage from the first number first, then subtract from the second.

I don't believe the current hit points feature is all that useful, unless you go in at the end of every session you go in and alter the creature library. The current hit points could just be included as a note and the GM can damage the character at the beginning of the session.

Thanks,
    Farris

2. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Good stuff here Farris. Thanks, I will make sure to pass this along.

Best,

Nick

3. vardeman

vardeman New Member

Has there been anything done since this was posted to make Vitality/Wounds better supported in the ruleset? I'm really liking the Fantasycraft & Spycraft systems by Crafty games.

V