1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Dice

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Xansereg, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

Kind of a small request. I'm running two 4E campaigns, with two players plyaing in both, and they have asked me if there was any (easy) way to have multiple sets of custom dice in the Core Dice (as it stands, they are re-naming the dice folder on their computer based on which campaign we are playing).

As an interesting note, all my players prefer to use core dice and have me override the automatic 'to hit' and 'damage' rolls in combat. They say it feels 'more D&D' that way, doing it themselves as opposed to letting the computer do it. They even change dice colours when they start getting bad rolls! On the subject, somewhere down the road I would love to see the ability to change the 'to hit' roll value in the resolve attack window, so that the game log shows an accurate roll. (I think someone else mentioned this somewhere in this topic as well)

Thanks again for a terriffic job!

Xansereg
    (insert witty catchphrase or pun here)

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

The change the die roll so it shows the modified number would be nice.

In one of my games the entire group minus 1 player will not use the ingame hit miss resolution tool.They insist on doing all of their rolls themselves.They say if feels more like they are in control.

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

That is pretty funny about them changing color when the rolls are going bad.

On our list of things to do is a dice roll override, which will allow the Judge to modify dice rolls

4. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

Great, thanks again for the quick reply. If only all software companies responded to their consumers this fast!