1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Mac issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xansereg, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

Hello

First off, you guys have a great piece of software here. I love it, and more importantly, my players love it. I was beginning to think my latest campaign wouldnt get off the ground, as two of my players have toddlers they have to watch, but with remote login, we're set!

I am having one issue with only of my players running a Mac. D20pro starts fine, and runs, but he does not see any of the images (maps, monsters, etc). He is also having trouble moving the map (but I suspect thats just his mouse). I went into the Java preferences, and they seem to be congruent with what you list on the online manual....

Any suggestions?

Xansereg
    (insert pithy quote and/or comment here)

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Is it possible your player is running d20Pro from inside the .dmg? If so, try dragging the d20Pro icon out of the .dmg file and onto the desktop (or anywhere else really). Run it then and connect to see if that fixes the problem.

I've got a very small one at home too and I know how tough it can be to get away to game, glad the software is allowing you to keep a campaign going!

3. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

I will try that in our next game and let you know. Thanks for the quick reply!

4. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

Moving the icon on to the desktop worked like a charm, thanks!
    BTW, the download link for D20Pro V2.2.0 for mac links to V2.1.2...

Xansereg
    (insert moving and/or life changing quote or comment here)

5. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Glad it worked and that download link was a flub on my part, thanks for the heads up!