1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Dundjinni?????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cyderak, Nov 28, 2010.

1. cyderak

cyderak Member

Hey,

I lost my old version of dundjinni I bought a long time ago due to my old laptop finally dying........I tried to buy it again through the website but the site's store is majorly F'd.

Is there any other sites I could purchase it from?

2. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

try rpgnow/ driv thrurpg otherwise try a combination of Gimp and Pymapper which together will do more and are both free.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Currently there is no active store on Dundjinni's website. If you remember your original purchase information, you can email the site's admin kepli.sire[at]yahoo.com with that information and he will send you a link to download the current version of Dundjinni.

Their store has been down since the beginning of August, with no ETA on when the store will be up and running again. In addition, the previous retailers of this software no longer offers the product. My personal take on the situation is that the new owner can not sell the current version of the software, either because they do not have their merchant account to accept payments or because they want to develop a new version before they offer any products on their website. But I guess, only time will tell.

4. cyderak

cyderak Member

I don't have my purchase info......I bought Dundjinni years ago.......I'll try drivethrurpg.com.

5. cyderak

cyderak Member

I tried Drivethrurpg.com and Rpgnow.com and neither sell dundjinni.

Anyone else know where I can buy Dundjinni?

6. dragonlady

dragonlady Member

7. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Dundjinni is no longer sold at any retailer (this includes all online retailers).

Two options:
    1) Wait till Dundjinni's online store reopens (possibly in a few more months)
    2) Contact Dundjinni's owner with your situation, maybe they will give you a copy if you explain the situation to them.

Dundjinni is used to create really nice maps.
    d20pro is used primarily to host games online in a similar format to a tabletop game experience.
    Both can be used together, and enhance the game-play and experience.

8. cyderak

cyderak Member

Dragonlady......Why would the fine people at D20Pro be mad?

D20Pro and Dundjinni Maps go hand in hand.......Maybe you don't know what dundjinni is.....

Dundjinni is a map making software which is widely referenced on the D20Pro Boards.

I and many other D20Pro users use Dundjinni maps in conjunction with D20Pro. And because I saw that many other D20Pro users reference Dundjinni alot on these forums I thought they could give advice on where to purchase it.

DragonLady......Dragonlady......Oh yeah, your the girl I gave advice to about building the game table for your boyfriend.... How's that going?