1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

No "Download Full License" Option

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tobias Nightbringer, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Tobias Nightbringer

Tobias Nightbringer New Member

I recently bought the $30 Full License (on 1/4/11) but when I log onto my account, all I see is the "d20Pro_Trial + 5 Guests" option.

Does it take a couple of days before I can download my full license? Looked through the Forums and the various 'Help' areas to find my answer, but to no success.

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Tobias Nightbringer,

You elected to use an eCheck as the payment method. I see the notification the process has begun but the check has not cleared yet and this usually takes several days. Once the check has cleared you will receive your license.

Please email or PM me if you have any further questions.

3. Tobias Nightbringer

Tobias Nightbringer New Member

Ah, thought that was the case. Thank you, Thraxxis! Now I just need to find all the tokens for creatures, abilities, and what not I need to download to make d20Pro compatible with 4E! Good adventuring all!