1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Hot keys - any way of disabling?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tgreyfox, Jan 30, 2011.

1. tgreyfox

tgreyfox New Member

Our group finds that the hot keys are incredibly annoying at times, and would like to be able to turn them off. Is there any way to do this at present? If not, is it something being considered for future versions? Because I'm tired of trying to type something and having random rolls, random end-of-turn keys, and such...

2. Tharck

Tharck New Member

I too and frustrated quite frequently by attempting to type something and being pulled from whichever window im in - and begin rolling saves and passing people's turns.

I would like more so than hot keys being removed, as to not be pulled out of windows when this occures.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Currently, there is no option to disable hotkeys. However, this would be a good feature request :) with the option to add/modify/disable hotkey assignments.

4. Fkewlb

Fkewlb New Member

I second.. having user-created shortcut keys would help me

5. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

I also agree. Futhermore, it would be nice to be able to assign hotkeys to powers or spells as well (the ranger in my 4E campaign would love to assign Hunters Quarry to, say, the F1 key)

6. Xansereg

Xansereg New Member

Also, while its at the front of my mind, as the Judge, hotkeys for status effects would be AWESOME!