1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

campaign file corrupted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hawkwind, Feb 15, 2011.

1. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

I was just using d20pro in the dm mode to run a test combat when the screen went blank and failed to update and just displayed an image of the last program I had tabbed into, I tried re starting the program and restarting my machine but I still all the d20pro window was stillshowing an image of my desktop

I tried starting a new campaign with partial success, I copied over the the "res" directory and the "stored" directory and got every thing back bar all the maps i had created which now are blank, any ideas on how I can restore either my original campaign or my old maps in my new campaign?

2. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Just ine thing to add that all my user created maps were created with tiles i had imported my self, the actual tiles and for that matter in the monsters/npc's I have created have made it into the campaign directory

3. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

Let me pass this one on to a couple of the devs who might have a good idea for this one.

4. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met hawkwind,

Hmm I wonder what went awry here. The best way for me to diagnose (and maximize the chances of me recovering your campaign) would be if you can zip or rar you entire campaign directory and send me a link. I will pull it locally and investigate. If you are able to do this please PM me with the link to the file.

BTW if you need a way to share large files, I suggest DropBox and they have a 2GB free version.

5. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Thanks I will set up a web server on my machine and send you a link tonight GMT

6. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

link sent

7. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Thanks for taking the time to resolve my problem opening the campaign file, it is much appreciated