1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D20Pro 2.4 getting close to be released?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cyderak, Mar 27, 2011.

1. cyderak

cyderak Member

Hey guys,

Is D20Pro 2.4 getting close to be released?

If so, what features can we look forward to seeing??

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Very close to release. Doing final testing this past weekend.

Here are a few things I can recall off the top of my head (I do not have access to our release notes right now, I am at work) Hopefully one of the other devs can fill in what I am missing.

Herolab pathfinder import enhancements
    • fixed bug on misc AC
      Can handle archtypes
      better determination of attack damage type (S, B or p)
      Material type added (sliver, cold iron, etc)
      alignment type added (lawful, good, etc.)
      extra damage types add: flaming, frost, shock, corrosive, burst types, vicious, merciful
    Ability to print a creature
    Improvements to Status: ability to select mulitple at a time, scroll bar of list
    Damage on creature improvements: more choices
    Ability to override the attack dice (aka fudge the roll, you really need that creature to not roll that crit) Players see it as a legitmate roll
    Stacked creature improvements: if you are up in init you will remain on top as you move over creatures
    automatic broadcast option
    installation improvements: pick how much memory is used for the executable instead of requiring use of a batch file

Those are some.

3. FlynnUOGM

FlynnUOGM New Member

Dont flame plz - just purchased my licenses, I also signed up to be a beta tester. I am excited about this project and hope to be a source of continual input!!

When do you think this new release will be available?

4. 7trokes

7trokes New Member

I'm also curious when you guys are planning on releasing 2.4. Will this release improve the character sheet spell interface?

Keep up the good work!

5. cyderak

cyderak Member

Soooooo..........hows 2.4 coming along?

6. ogexam

ogexam Member

Final testing tomorrow. (aka game day)

We are on track for release possibly Monday. Though it depends on the last minute testing if things pop up.

7. Tharck

Tharck New Member

Guess things popped up.

8. cyderak

cyderak Member

IT'S HERE!!!!

Woo......and might I add.......HOOOOOOO!!!!

9. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

What the . . . ? Somehow I missed this comment. Why the heck wasn't there some kind of announcement here on the forums?

Anyway, I don't mind that much, since the main improvements I was hoping to see aren't there. The single most requested feature that I've seen, the ability for players to edit their character sheets, isn't there. None of the other improvements really interest me that much, except for a couple of big fixes. Not that I don't appreciate the work the d20pro team is doing. Keep it up guys, and let's get players the ability to edit their character sheets in their sooner rather than later!

10. Tharck

Tharck New Member

Under announcements, there is an announcement detailing the release of 2.4. It's the top sticky announcement.

11. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

Well, how about that? Seems to be a problem with the "view new posts" link, perhaps. Every time I visit the forums, I use that link to see what's new. It didn't show me cyderak's post on this thread nor the main announcement. Very strange.

12. Dragonmaster13

Try view unread posts. That is the link I use.