1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Origins 2011 Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teh Bagder, May 31, 2011.

1. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

I've got myself signed up for a couple of Mindgene-run games at Origins and I'm really looking forward to playing rather than running games for a change. Anyone else going to any of the games?

2. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hail and Well Met Teh Badger,

I must apologize to you, but we are no longer attending Origins Game Fair. There were some scheduling conflicts and we were unable to work everything out. However, I am very pleased to report we are already talking with GAMA about what we can offer next year and how we can make the attendee's overall experience better. I am also very pleased to share GAMA's top brass is doing a great job communicating with us and they are very supportive of d20Pro and having us at their show. The relationship between MindGene and GAMA is improving and that can only mean our presence will improve. I am sorry to hold you off one more year, but we are really looking forward to getting back to talking about 2012 after June 27th. If you were going to try one or both of the tournaments, please let me know. I would love some help tweaking and play-testing the rules to make the game better. If you are interested, please pm me.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick

3. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Gah! And I was looking forward to those games!

Last year, I watched a couple of Mindgene games being run using d20Pro on the nice big LCD screen you had with you guys. I loved the look of the program but didn't think it was for me. Two weeks later, I couldn't get the program out of my head, and when I started running a new 4E game, I decided to download the trial and see how it worked for me. I loved it and bought a full GM and another 4 seats so that I could run games. I've run a bunch of games with it now, including some over Skype and some locally, and have loved the improvements that came in 2.3 and 2.4. Honestly, d20Pro is a damn neat product!

Here's to seeing you guys at Origins in 2012, especially in light of the accelerated dates for that year and the following.

P:S I'm going to be running a 4E game and a Star Wars game in Open Gaming for kids on a non-event based schedule and would rather take a large LCD screen with me to the con rather than all of the various minis that I've got for both systems. That's how much I've been converted.

And I'd love to help playtesting the rules. I'll shoot you a PM later.

Thanks for the update.