1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LF Sunday newbie group

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Undergroove, May 24, 2011.

1. Undergroove

Undergroove New Member

Looking for other new players such as myself. Hoping to find more for a weekly game on Sundays. No one I know plays so I am forced to go online for this. I would be more comfortable starting a group with other new players rather than jump into the middle of something.

-Sundays anytime. My only window of opportunity. With some effort I could possibly change it to Mondays though Sundays would be better.

-Pathfinder. Adventure path or Pathfinder Society scenarios.

-d20pro or something similar. I'll be new to this as well.

-Please be mature. Would like to do this with other adults who behave like normal grownups.

-Newer players preferably. For a group of equals with no pressure or intimidation.

-Experienced players, we will need a DM as well, obviously. If this is something you've wanted to try, perhaps now is the time.

Any interested parties out there? PM me or post interest here, thanks.

2. neofax

neofax New Member

For PFS, you may want to check out the PFS Online Collective. There are games almost every week. Some are on Sundays, some are not, but at least you get a chance to play.

3. Undergroove

Undergroove New Member

Received word from another interested player which makes 2 of us. Still looking for 2-4 more.

Neofax, thanks. I'll check it out.

4. Undergroove

Undergroove New Member

There are 3 of us interested in this now. Would like to add a few more!

5. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

If you are looking to Gm I could bring a premade group of 5 or 6 players

6. Undergroove

Undergroove New Member

Sorry, I can't GM. That would be a disaster. :D We had one but his schedule changed so now we're in the same boat as you guys.

7. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Well I am the Gm for this group and we are just starting a new campaign. I am currently GMin 2 games and was just looking at getting a chance to play rather than GM.

8. drop673

drop673 New Member

i whould love to join if you whouldn't mind. do you run a skype or teamspeak or vent?

9. glacius

glacius New Member

I am new and would like to join.