1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

LFG, no specific time/day

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by whisper2053, Jul 3, 2011.

1. whisper2053

whisper2053 New Member

I was just turned on to d20Pro (and Pathfinder, for that matter) and am looking for a regular game/group to jump into.

2. trundell

trundell New Member

Any luck yet?

I'm looking to start a new pathfinder campaign next month. Mon or Thurs 7-12 EST. I'll be using the Carrion Crown AP.

I'm not terrbily new or terribly experienced as a GM. New to D20Pro but we've played a number of sessions using another program and Skype with my son in Korea. The rest of the group is local. One is new to RPG and PF. Two have almost a year experience. Our roleplaying level is non-inimidating. No one using voices or costumes. There's a fair amount of rule looking up. No overzealous rules lawyers in the group. Everyone is fairlly mature but appreaciate a good wisecrack or pop culture reference.

T

3. Boneysan

Boneysan New Member

I am running a game on Saturdays @ 2PM EST. We'd be happy to have you.

4. merlin159

merlin159 New Member

i am looking for a d20 pro game as well (prefer pf) and i do have some pf experienced and wouldn't mind trying Carrion Crown my-self (keep in mind i do live in south eastern australia and there might be a time difference) pm me if u guys wanna play a game or 2 with me

5. whisper2053

whisper2053 New Member

Well then, guess I should have been checking this thread more often! Carrion Crown sounds great to me...I've a half-orc inquisitor 1 that I rolled up via HeroLab who's just chilling at the bit to get out and find those enemies of the faith lol.

For a bit more info on me, I'm military stationed at Fort Carson, CO (mst). If any of you guys still have slots open, I can be reached on here, via xfire @ whisper2053, or by phone @ 719-650-7793. I'm really excited about being able to get into a game!