1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

New to D20Pro

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by toxic911, Jun 28, 2011.

1. toxic911

toxic911 New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new to d20pro and would love to get into a pathfinder game. Would prefure a Carrion Crown Adventure Path game. If anyone is looking for a player and is willing to help a newbe, you can contact me at toxic9_1_1 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.

2. merlin159

merlin159 New Member

im the same but i prefer serpent's skull

3. toxic911

toxic911 New Member

The game doesn't matter to me as long as it's Pathfinder.

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I do run Official Pathfinder Society (PFS) games on most Tuesday nights, if you are interested send me a PM.

PFS games are built as one-shot adventures that you can complete in one game session.
    You earn 1 XP per game session (in most adventures), and it takes 3 XP to gain a level.
    For more Information visit: http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety

If you just want to play to play I have pre-generated characters that you could play.

If you want to play to level up your own character get the free guide on Paizo's website and create your character, and please send a copy of the character sheet to me at least one day before game so we can start playing as near to 9pm Pacific as possible. I also email out your Official PFS Scenario Chronicle and report player's progress online, so you can use your character in other Official PFS games.

Day: Tuesday
    Start: 9pm Pacific
    End: 12-midnight Pacific (sometimes 1am)

If these times don't suit your schedule, you can always look up Pathfinder Society Online Collective as a suggestion Neofax stated in another post. Though, the majority of their games utilize other VTTs.

5. merlin159

merlin159 New Member

i already play pfs and i looking for something a tad different

6. Tharck

Tharck New Member

Im currently in a Pathfinder group that is running Carrion Crown. We're still before Act 2. If you're interested contact me on here and ill have the GM of it contact you.

Monday nights. 8:00pm cst until 11 or 12pm.

7. toxic911

toxic911 New Member

Very much interested

8. trundell

trundell New Member

Did you settle in to Thrack's game?

I'm planning on starting up Carrion next month and I'm looking for a player.

T