1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Moving a Campaign Cross-Platform

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mandos, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Mandos

Mandos New Member

Is there a way to move a campaign wholesale across OSes? Specifically I have been working on my campaign on a Mac, but I think I'd like to run it on a WinXP box. I know I can export individual resources like Monsters/Maps/Items, but I can I just export the campaign wholesale?

2. Mandos

Mandos New Member

Anyone know if there is a way to export a campaign in toto? Could you possibly grab the resources from a Mac install and copy them over to the Windows installation (is that part just Java)?

3. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

You should be able to do that, as all the resources are just held in a folder structure from the root of the application. Make sure you copy the CAMPAIGN folder into the appropriate location, as everything you need is included in that.