1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Forgotten Realms spells for 3.5

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Wynter, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Wynter

Wynter New Member

I edited these files to use in a 3.5 Forgotten Realms game. They include the spells listed in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Magic of Faerun, Lords of Darkness, Races of Faerun, Unapproachable East, Underdark, and Player's Guide to Faerun.

I've edited the spell lists for the base classes, but have not added any prestige classes. Also, the domains are not updated (still working on that).

Attached Files:

2. Truwen

Truwen Member

Very good. I really like what you did to separate each book. very nice. I currently have spells from Complete Divine in my list. I will be adding this to my list as well.

3. Wynter

Wynter New Member

Second version of Classes file. Now updated to reflect all of the Forgotten Realms cleric domains listed in the above books.

Attached Files: