1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Use on Laptop and Desk Top

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ajax, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Ajax

Ajax New Member

I recently purchased d20 Pro with a Judge and 4 Guests, I need to have it installed on both my Lap Top, which it is on now, and also my Desk Top. How can this be done without having to purchase the Program again?

2. Vision9000

Vision9000 Member

You can install it on each using the installation software. When you start the installed program on either you have the option to run as a guest, or login as a licensed user.

The first login, you'll pull license info to that system. Thereafter, you can just login to run in Judge mode. You can run as a Judge on only one system at a time. The other system could still login to a running Judge/hosted game as a Guest (Player) with one of your floating license.

This works, and for many people. I make content from my workstation in Judge mode, then copy or export to my laptop which I use for DM'ing. I'm only running in Judge mode on one system at a time.

3. Ajax

Ajax New Member

Thanks!