1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for PFS games.

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by ScottyBoy, Aug 20, 2011.

1. ScottyBoy

ScottyBoy New Member

Heya, I'm pretty new to d20 pro (actually still in trial, but plan on buying full version). Anyways, I'm looking for a PFS group to run some games! =)

2. Arioch2112

Arioch2112 New Member

Would love to play too. Maybe enough will show interest and we can get something going. I have dm'd 1st edition....but not pathfinder....and I am stilll rusty on the ruleset

3. hacknslashn

hacknslashn New Member

I would be interested in participating as well if you find yourself in need for people to fill party slots

4. Arioch2112

Arioch2112 New Member

I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and do some GM time soon. I really wanted to spend some time as a player first to get back in the swing!! Will just keep reading...maybe soon I can get enough confidence to do the GM thing once again. man....I just wanna play!

5. hacknslashn

hacknslashn New Member

I know how you feel Arioch. I have been running a game with my RL group for a while now and it has left me wanting.

6. Arioch2112

Arioch2112 New Member

Well....hack? Who out of the three of us would be the most qualified to GM to start with? I am willing to do it....but I think going in I would like to make this a "forgiving tutorial" for the GM. I just am very adept with 1e.....but wow....pathfinder is really a lot more detail oriented. I would prefer maybe being a player for a while....that's for sure.

7. neofax

neofax New Member

If you can play Mondays from 7PM EDT(Philadelphia, PA, USA), I can GM again now that I bought the Field Society guide. I already have one other player(my son) who would like to play plus the three here we have a good start. I can run you three threw the First Steps to get you used to how PFS works and then my son can join in and we can do pretty much any scenario from seasons 0 - 2(waiting to buy Season 3 to fit in the budget).

8. ScottyBoy

ScottyBoy New Member

I'm definitely interested in a Monday night - based game. However, on most occasions 7 would be fine, but every once in a while, I may have to work until 9, so I wouldn't be home until 9:30.... either way, I don't mind gm'ing any of these pfs modules. Actually, I kinda want to gm them. lol. So... yeah. =) The only problem, is that I haven't bought d20 pro full yet.... or at least I think that's a problem...

9. skipgiblets

skipgiblets New Member

I never played PF so I am out on the rules, but the RPG idea I am golden on. If you are interested in a noob player ild like to join if possible

10. pimp5427

pimp5427 New Member

Hey, hopefully you're still in need. I just got the trial, if you could email me at pimp5427@yahoo.com! I would join any time you need me, except for 7am-3:30pm I have high-school. So, yeah! :) Im new to the d20 pro system, but not to RPG's. Totally blank on how to use it.

11. kubodhi

kubodhi New Member

I would be very interested as well. I've played in quite a few PF campaigns, but never online. Would like to try some PFS play (new to that) and d20pro seemed like a good way to give it a go. Drop me a line (thejayhawk at gmail) and I'll see if I can hook up with you guys.

12. deathnell

deathnell New Member

13. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member