1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

How do you hide health of mobs from players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terek, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Terek

Terek New Member

I read all the information in help and didn't see any way I could hid my npc's health from the players. When the npc/monster is damaged it shows a red filter to reflect the percent they are hurt. I don't want them to know that at all, and so I requested a way to hide that in the feature requests. Someone told me there was an option somewhere to hide it but didn't know where it was.

Does anyone here know how to hide the health meter from the players without keeping track of the monster's health manually?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Terek

Terek New Member

Never mind I figured it out. In Options on the Judge Tab there is a Damage Reveal setting and you can set it to various things, All, Player Owned and Team, Team + Dead or Dying, Judge only and None.