1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Rulesets and Campaigns

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by d4jones, Sep 10, 2011.

1. d4jones

d4jones New Member

Would it be possible to set campaigns as a sub-selection of a selectable ruleset?

Currently (if I understand this correctly) I have to have a separate folder for each campaign, which includes all the ruleset for the game. If I run two Pathfinder campaigns I have to double my library, then update each rule set separately when there is an update.

So when I load up as a judge I would have a drop down for which rule set I want to load, then a new selection underneath that allows me to load a specific campaign

Thanks!

2. Zandari

Zandari New Member

This would be GREAT!

I run PFS and Kingmaker campaigns, and I have to have two copies of everything because of the way the resources are set up now. It seems silly that the campaign = the ruleset. If we could have one spot to pull all of our artwork from, and our tokens, it would really streamline the work for the GM.

3. d4jones

d4jones New Member

Same setup for me. I am running PFS and Serpent's Skull at the moment. I also have the 4th Edition ruleset but have not done a lot with it.

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

+1

Yes, this separation of image resources and ruleset for a campaign would be very nice... especially when my single campaign expands 1.3gb of data.