1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Hand Out Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Truwen, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Truwen

Truwen Member

So I am trying to set up some handouts for my players. When I click handout the d20pro window acts like it is thinking and then nothing happens. Help. =)n I am going to try and reinstall first.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

What happens when you double-click the first icon (two people icon)... does a "Share list.." Window come up?

If so, simply choose which players will have access to the handout and press the green check-mark to send the handout to the selected players.

3. Truwen

Truwen Member

That is the problem, I want to add handouts. Currently I have 0 handouts in the list. So something is going wonky with it.

4. Kizan

Kizan New Member

Can I send certain handouts to certain people? Like PFS faction sheets?

Kizan

5. neofax

neofax New Member

Yes. When you send the handout, it pops up a window with all of the players and checkboxes next to their names.

6. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

What happens then when you press the button "Create from File" or "Create from URL" ?

If, still nothing...

Check your Options Window, and make sure "Native File Chooser" is NOT selected.
    d20Pro Menu > Options > General Tab

7. Truwen

Truwen Member

Unchecked Native File Chooser fixed the issue. Thank you!